Well now that I have found and everyone is Blogging I decided and maybe I should get one too.
Alexa is keeping me busy she got a Scooter for Easter and all day she asked me if she can go outside and ride the scooter. She Asked yesterday if she could ride her scooter to her Best Friend Halle's house. Mind you Halle lives behind us and over one house. She just thinks that she is so BIG!!! Four going on Twenty-five!!!! I will have to post some pictures of her on her new scooter tomorrow.
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
First Post
Posted by Forsyth Family at 9:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
email me at chaletschenk@gmail.com and we can "talk"...I have a feeling infertility might be one of those "common things"...I would love to chat...
It's true- I think everybody has a blog-I just started too. It has been fun to connect with people and it is fun to see how we all link together! Your little girl is super cute- I love that picture!
Post a Comment