Alexa is such a GIRLY GIRL!!
When she eats a Banana she always ask me to leave the STRAPS on so she doesn't have to get her hands dirty! What a GIRL!! I love it when she calls the peels straps because it is do cute the way that she says it. I don't have any idea where she got the idea to call them straps . The things that kids come us with.
It drives her dad crazy!! He tries really hard for her birthday and Christmas he always buys her a few trucks or cars to try to make her just a little less girly!!!! I don't think that it is working!!!
Thursday, March 27, 2008
Such a Girly Girl
Posted by Forsyth Family at 1:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey Michelle, It is so good to hear from you!! Your little girl is a Doll! We definately need to get together sometime. We are in North Salt Lake. I have Michelle's # somewhere, so I will get a hold of her and see if we can get something put together!!! Talk to you later!
Hey- are you still selling CTMH? If so, I would love to check out a new catalog. Spring is here and that means scrapbook time!! Well, that seems to be the time I get excited about it. Anyway, let me know. Take care.
Post a Comment