So Jared and I survived the Tri-athalon! Yeah!!!
Alexa has completed her first year of playing soccer! She was so Cute. She had to have pink everything! I tried to get her to wear a neighbors old cleats but when we went to her first practice she saw all the other girls in their PINK cleats and there pink Shin guards that she was going to have nothing to do with the neighbors old one because they were blue and black. She very Proudly told me that she was a girl and that those were boy shoes and she is not wearing BOY SHOES!!! So I spent the next week hunting down little girl pink and Black soccer cleats and pink shin guards. Well the season is over and she still loves the pink shoes and is very sad that she doesn't get to play anymore.


5 comments:
We're so excited for summer, too! This is our first week of summer break!!
We are planning on going to the reunion. Have you heard anything about it yet? I heard it was happening, but I haven't received any other information.
Your new blog is cute! Thanks for letting me know about the reunion I'm helping plan! Just kidding- Anyhow, the weather has been nice hasn't it? We should do something sometime.
How Fun, She is ALL Girl!! That is always fun!! It is good to be able to keep up with you. Congrats on the Tri-athalon!! Way to Go!!!
Its good to see that you are alive and well. Sounds like you have a girly girl on your hands!! Talk to you soon,
Love,
Nicole
Were so glad summer's finally here also. It's so hard to stay inside during the winter. How funny that your little girl wanted her pink soccer gear. Well worth it she looks very cute.
Post a Comment