Ok so I know that I am a slacker!!! SORRY! I thought that maybe I would show you a little of what we have been doing. The weekend of July 12 I went to my 10 year class reunion in Idaho. Alexa loves it in Idaho! I think that maybe it is because Grandma and Grandpa spoil her ROTTEN!!!! When we left she wanted to stay with my mom for 3 days! Then after 3 days she wanted to stay 3 more days! So I was kid less for a whole week and a day!!! She had so much fun! Here are a few pictures of the fun stuff that she got to do in Idaho.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Cool pictures of the spiders but YUK. I would not like to have those guys hanging around. I love the pictures of Alexa on the horse. She looks very comfortable up there.
Post a Comment