Sunday, September 14, 2008

Craft Room

I finally decided that I needed to Show pictures of my wonderful craft/Scrapbook room that my WONDERFUL Husband and I finished in my basement! I love it!!!


My Closet


Photobucket

This is the back wall!!


This the left wall and my wall organizer.


My right wall with the wonderful corner shelves that Jared and I made!!!


I love the one that holds my TV it is so Nice to have it up and out of the way.





4 comments:

Hild Family said...

Looks great! When can I come over and craft??? We really should though sometime. It's been forever since I've seen you.

Amy and Kris said...

Oh man I wish I had a craft room like that! Looks really good!
Amy

Emily said...

I love the room, the paint job is my favorite. great job. I hope we can come down soon to visit.

Kenna said...

I would LOVE to have a room like that! My projects are always spread over the dining room table or kitchen counter. Someday!