The result!!! 5 Stitches in my big toe!!!!!
So yesterday I thought that I was being so good and getting my Halloween decorations up early! Alexa has been bugging me for weeks to put them up. I was doing so good, I was putting the last one on top of my Entertainment Center and I stepped back and my big toe meet the Jaws of the Deadly Tape gun!!! It sliced right through my toe. I yelled at Alexa to get me a towel and I laid on the floor trying to get Jared to answer the phone and NO he was in a meeting! We had an understanding that If I called twice in a row on the Cell phone then he would call me back. After the 3rd time still no return call. I called the receptionist Desk and asked Paula if the other receptionist was there with her if she could go and get Jared and have him call me because I cut my Foot. Jared called me back once they found him. He wanted me to go to the Doctor to see in I needed a Tetanus Shot and So I had to have my neighbor take me because it was my Right foot. Away we went luckily when I got there an my regular Doctor was still there and he said that he would see me.
5 stitches later and no shot I was on my way home!!!
BUT the best part was what Alexa said as I was laying on the floor trying to stop the bleeding!!
See, Mom that is why you need to put the tape gun away when you are done!!!
Kids are so Honest!!!


3 comments:
Poor thing! Didn't your mother teach you not to step on sharp objects?? I'm glad it wasn't too bad, and that you didn't have to get a yucky shot!
OUCH is right!!! That makes me hurt just thinking about it. At least you got your Halloween decorations up - right??? Hope it gets better soon!!!
Oh my heavens! That is terrible. Alexa is right though. You should have put it away and that would't have happened! Thank goodness it was AFTER you got all the decorations up!
Post a Comment