Tuesday, October 21, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!

I got the best present for my birthday yesterday! Jared, Alexa and I went to my Dr's appointment to find out if we were having twins or not! We found out that there is only one baby but the best part of all was getting to see and hear the little heart beating!!! It was the best sound in the world!!!!!

9 comments:

Chalet said...

That is SO awesome...email me the details...IVF, IUI, natural??? I am dying to know!

Kenna said...

I was reading the comments from the post before- I didn't even realize your daughter had been adopted! I'm sure you've heard it before, nobody could guess it, she looks like her mom and dad!
I'm so excited for you, congratulations again!

The Allen Fam said...

I am so excited for you guys!! What a special time for all of you to be there together!! Now I just can't wait to find out what you are having!!!

Nicole said...

Happy Birthday Michelle that is great!! I am so happy for you guys!!

Meg said...

Congrats!! I'm so excited for you guys!!

Chalet said...

You should check out this blog...http://fertilitystumpers.blogspot.com. You could post your story. You might inspire someone to not give up! The author of the blog is a friend of one of my best friends.

Anonymous said...

Michelle,
Congrats!!!! I just found out and then Jodi told me you had a blog so i had to come and say hi. I can't believe how time flies. And it seems like just yesterday you were driving a crazy prego lady down Parleys while she was out of control, literally!!!!! Fun memories. I hope all is going well. I am soooo happy for you. You deserve it.
Keep in touch
Stephanie

Anonymous said...

P.S. Happy Birthday

Candie said...

WOW, you are having a baby!!! I am SO excited for you. I guess I really must check blogs more often, who knew I'd miss such important events!!!