Monday, October 13, 2008

JUST A LITTLE INFO!!

We are getting excited to celebrate Alexa's birthday on the 25th. I still can't believe that my baby is going to be 5! We are having a HALLOWEEN PARTY for her! She is so excited!!!


P.S. We will be celebrating another "Birth"day in June!!!!

7 comments:

Kenna said...

So this is an announcement right? CONGRATULATIONS!

Forsyth Family said...

Yes, this is an announcement after 8 years of infertility and the adoption of our little Princess, I can finally say that I am PREGNANT!!! I am truly blessed and I am so grateful I get to experience this.

Amy and Kris said...

Michelle CONGRATS!!! I am so happy for you guys!!
Amy

Amy and Kris said...

I forgot to ask... how many weeks along are you? What is your due date?
Amy

The Allen Fam said...

That is so EXCITING!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! You will have to keep us posted!!!

Emily said...

The boys are so excited to come to the party. See you Saturday.

Nicole said...

Yes congrats Michelle I am so happy that everything is still going well and I hope you continue to feel just awesome!!! Your in our prayers.

Love,
Nicole