Thursday, January 8, 2009

GIRLS!!!!


Wow! What more is there to say?? Two nights ago I asked Alexa to go put her PJ's on and this is what she came out in! Too funny!!! Her jammy dress as she likes to call it is only 2 sizes to small but hey why not!!! And the Kicker was that she didn't care on little bit that it was only 16 degrees outside!! She didn't get to stay in this lovely outfit for long as she had to put on pants that would keep her warm. I do have to say AT LEAST she is wearing socks! I have never met a child that HATES SOCKS as much as her! I will have socks on her when she leaves for Preschool and when she gets home her socks are off. Yes at 5 she already is going to school and then removing her socks so he doesn't have to wear them! 5 ONLY 5!!!! Maybe I should say 5 going on 16!!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

She is a cutie Michelle and quite a character from the sounds of it!! I am glad you had a great xmas!

Amy and Kris said...

I'm so happy to know its not just my daughter Brianna that comes out in the most interesting outfits!! ha ha!!! LOVE IT!!