Jared and I went last Friday January 16th and found out that we are having another little Girl. Jared really feels out numbered!! Oh Well maybe this one will be the tomboy that he is looking for!!! I know she really needs a name so we can stop calling her, SHE AND HER!!! We just can't agree on a name! I really want to name her Paityn and he says NO!! So we are at a crossroad we have three names that we an agree on but we haven't been able to narrow it down to just one!
There is however some not so good news that goes with this bundle of Joy! She is sick right now! We are hoping that she is getting better but we just don't know. When we went to the DR on Friday the 16th they thought that something was wrong with her Heart and her leg and she has fluid in her belly! So they scheduled an appointment for me with a Fetal - Maternal Medicine in Provo to have her looked at further! Friday was not a great day for me I was a wreck! I cried all day. We went to the Fetal - maternal medicine on Wednesday the 21st and we were told after many blessings and lots of prayers! That her heart and leg were fine!! BUT she still has the fluid in her belly! The Dr decided that he thought she had a low blood count and she needed a blood transfusion intrauterine! I was scared but I know that my father in heaven is with me and he is watching out for our little girl! So I had to go back in Yesterday for the transfusion. Dr. Schemmer wanted to try to go for her cord and if he could get in then he would get a blood count and he would be able to give her the right amount of blood that she needed! He tried and she didn't like it, her heart rate dropped and so he stopped! He then decided rather than make her anymore unhappy he would do an interperinehil (I have know Idea how it is actually spelled) blood transfusion. Meaning he would poke her belly take out some of the fluid and replace it with blood and let her body absorb it! It is not the immediate fix that we wanted but it works for now. Hopefully this will giver her the BOOST that she needs to get better! Please keep her and us in your prayers. We pray that she gets better and doesn't need this transfusion again!!!
Friday, January 23, 2009
Our Baby Girl!!
Posted by Forsyth Family at 12:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Wow! What a scare, but what a blessing with modern medicine that they can help you & your little sweetheart as much as possible right now.
I was thinking about you all day yesterday hoping the transfusion & everything went well. I'm glad to read on your blog that for now everything is okay. You & your baby will be in our prayers!
You guys will be in my prayers too.
WOW!! How exciting for a girl! I hope everything continues to go well and that she is healthy! It's so amazing what they can do medically! Keep me posted!
I am so glad for an update I have been so upset over this. Please keep us posted Michelle and you will continue to be in our family prayers as well. :)
Hey Michelle, you will have to keep us updated on everything. I cannot even begin to imagine how scary and nerve racking that must be. I hope everything keeps going up for you!! keep us posted!!
We will keep you in our prayers. I can't imagine what an emotional roller coaster it must be.
Oh, how scary for you! I sure hope your baby gets better. I'm sorry you're having to go through something so difficult. Please call if you need anything. We'll keep you in our prayers!
Post a Comment