Monday, February 2, 2009

GOOD NEWS!!!

Well after 1 week and 3 days of complete bed rest the DR's think that I am ok to be up and around again!! THANK YOU! We went in today for another ultrasound on this little girl and things are looking GREAT! The fluid in her belly is gone and the Doppler's of her brain show that she is doing great. The reading went from 40+ two weeks ago to just at 30 today! Yeah! We are learning what a fighter this little girl is!!

If you are wondering why BED REST! let me explain! On Saturday a week ago I felt funny and I thought that maybe I was leaking Fluid so I called the Doctor and he suggested I go to Labor and Delivery to check. Sure enough I was leaking fluid which we were told could happen after having the procedure done on the baby! They put me on Strict bed rest and I went in last week and her fluid levels were find and again today her fluid levels were fine again so he thinks that there was a small leak from the needle going into the sac and that with the bed rest it has closed up! They say that more times than not it will close on its own! I am still nervous but I see the Maternal-Fetal Dr. once a week for the next month and they will check levels each week and make sure that they are looking good!

I was worried when we started at the MFM because we weren't seeing the Dr that I thought we were going to be seeing but I have to say that the LORD looks out for us in all aspects of our lives! I LOVE my Dr! Dr. Glenn Schemmer is WONDERFUL! He is very good! Jared and I were both pleasantly surprised when we got him! I would recommend him to ANYONE!! On our first visit he had the tech do a long ultrasound and then he did the same ultrasound himself, he the took us to his office and talked to us for an hour explaining everything! We were there for 3+ hours. I can't say enough good things about him!!!

0 comments: