I guess that maybe I should also let you in on the cause of all of this craziness! In early November, Alexa and I were exposed to Fifths Disease it is also sometimes referred to as the Slap Cheek disease(Parvo B19)(no it is not the same thing that dogs get this is the Human form)! Needless to say I got it and to an individual it is not harmful but to someone who is Pregnant it can be scary! They think that I got it in Early December and then I gave it to Alexa (the reason that we even knew that I had gotten it was because Alexa came down with it and I took her in and they tested my blood and it showed that I had a recent infection! Lucky ME! The good news is that once you have gotten it you can't get it again! Yeah!!
When we did the blood transfusion on the baby they also did an amniocenteses and the results were in today and she look fine EXCEPT that she tested positive for PARVO! Which is what we thought was the problem but now we know for sure!!!
Monday, February 2, 2009
I guess that maybe I should.....
Posted by Forsyth Family at 1:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Awe -- that sucks! Hopefully it won't affect the baby...
Post a Comment