Alexa is so funny! She has has problems with stuff in her nose so she thinks that the best way to get it out is to PICK her nose! YUCK!!! I keep telling her to leave it alone but does she ever listen? NO! She proceeded last Friday to pick her nose while in the back of Jared's Car and low and behold she made her nose pretty mad. She yelled at me for some help but I was driving on the freeway and couldn't help a whole lot! I have never seen a bloody nose that bad! Pouring out! We stopped to have the car looked at for its two week check up and I rushed her into the bathroom trying not to throw up on the way. I was shocked at to how bad it was. I finally got it cleaned up so we went home. Thinking that would have solved the picking of the nose because she was pretty scared. NOPE not that easy! The next morning she did the same thing and we started all over again! And now all week she touches her nose then asked me "Mom is my nose bleeding?" or "Mom, is my nose mad?" NOPE and it wont if you will JUST LEAVE IT ALONE!! KIDS WILL THEY EVER LEARN.
Thursday, February 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment